Thursday, December 28, 2006

Tagged

Tagged by Steph:

1. Find the nearest book.
2. Name the book & the author.
3. Turn to page 123.
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page. Copy out the next three sentences and post to your blog.
5. Tag three more folks.

Book: The Source of Magic by Piers Anthony. This is the second novel in his Xanth series that I dug out of the donation box at work. I'm not sold on him...the first one was OK, this one is still keeping my attention even though it is annoyingly sexist. I was just reading it.

Sentences: "No, no!" Trolla cried dispairingly behind them. "It is death you seek! Are you civilized males or are you mindless things?"

As for #5, I'm only able to tag one person, Suze because all the other bloggers I know have already done this.

Well, now I guess I'll have to keep reading this book to find out if they really are mindless males...

1 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

oops! looks like you did this before i even read about the other person who tagged me. guess i should've checked all my usual haunts first!
S

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home